Saturday 13 February 2016

Review by Miranda Taylor of "Miranda the Beauty Fairy" by Daisy Meadows



I think this is a really good book. It is written by Daisy Meadows, who is actually a lot of different people put together. I like this book because the fairy has my name. In the story, the goblins try and steal Miranda the Beauty Fairy’s magical lipstick. Rachel and Kirsty, who are girls from the real world and friends with the fairies, stop them. I like the character of Kirsty a lot because she is adventurous and not shy. But I still like all the characters in the book, except the baddies and Jack Frost. I especially enjoyed the end of the book the most because then everything goes back to normal. I would give this book five stars out of five. I love Rainbow Magic books.  

Author the reviewer 
Miranda Taylor is seven years old and she has a twin sister called Rosie. She hopes you like her review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment